Skip to main content

2019 Kitties

 Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Kitties

Kitties!!!!  Now that we don't have the dogs we are able to have kitties!
It all began when we went to pic up Benny's ashes from the Humane Society.  They were having a kitty shower for awareness of adopting a kitty or cat.  They had babies that were being fostered and bottle fed and I decided I wanted to do that!  So, I registered for an orientation, went, and ended up coming home with 3 kitties!  I needed to take another class on bottle feeding but I was super eager to do it and while I was there, 11 kittens came in needing fostered and bottle fed.  Guess, it was meant to be!  The coordinator gave me a crash course and off we went.

These kitties are 3-4weeks.
Sleepy....he is NOT sleepy!!!  He is a crazy cat.

Trying to wean them.

They love eating!

Hudson is in love. 

Well, silly cats! 

Oh my!  Got into the toilet paper!


Friday, April 19, 2019

Kitties

Snuggle Bug.

This guy has chilled me out!

I got 4 more little babies to foster. 

Aw... 

So tiny!